A few things to note before
you send me email:
Please do NOT write regarding the
- I do not decode V.I.N.s or build sheets beyond the
information I'm currently providing at my V.I.N. decoding facility.
- I do not work with visitors to locate or sell cars or parts.
Check my list of restoration resources for this
- Due to my limited experience, I do not generally recommend
repair/restoration facilities. As I gain more experience in these areas, such
facilities may be noted within my list of restoration resources.
Feel free to write regarding the following
- Write to me to recommend sites to be included in my "List 'o Links". If you would like to be added to my
"list 'o links", please put LINK REQUEST in the
subject line of your email request.
- Write to me to make comments or suggestions about the content
or appearance of this web site.
- Write just to say hello, tell me some of your automotive
stories, or about your vintage automobile!
- Write to me about any thing else that doesn't fit into the
"do not write" categories listed above!
In general, I'll respond to
emails as quickly as possible.
That said, email me at email@example.com.
I can also be reached via
AOL's "instant messaging" service. My IM ID is "dart69dude"
Thanks for visiting Lee Herman's MOPAR Page.
Return to Lee Herman's
Page last updated 12/28/05 11:28 AM